- Stage Line Liquid Makeup Foundation – LB
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Soap and Glory Wonderbronze Shimmer Brick
- Soap and Glory Multi-Colour Blush Brick – Peach Party
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit – White Sand
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette – “Georgia” in the crease, “Summer Yum” in the outer V and “Luscious” on the lid (sprayed Smashbox Primer Water on the brush to intensify the colour).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit – Snow (in the inner corner and on the brow bone)
- Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes – Style “913”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – Taupe
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Chrysanthemum
On 23rd June, my little sister had her prom and she asked me to do her makeup for her. She doesn’t usually wear makeup, so I went for a natural, light-medium coverage foundation and a really pretty, natural eye look with a hint of glitter; finishing the look with a pair of natural eyelashes, which she wasn’t used to wearing, but it really helped pull the look together! Can’t believe how gorgeous she looked, was very proud of her and how well her makeup turned out! ❤
The only photo I had with my sister (and she wasn’t even in her dress) as I had work!